Translate

Thursday 2 January 2020

The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 of 21


THE REVELATION TO  ST. JOHN 

CHAPTER 

6



¹ Then I saw the Lamb open one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures call out, as with a voice of thunder, "Come."


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verse 1)


Oh God my Father when You told me to follow You, Your voice was also strong and mighty, so much that I was close to having a heart or panic attack. I pray that I hear Your voice again but not with such force Amen.


² I looked, and there was a white horse! Its rider had a bow; a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering and to conquer.


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verse 2)


Oh God, my Father, the world has experienced many kings and world leaders, but You are the one true King and only to You shall be given the glory and not to false kings who appear to be like You but in truth, they are not Amen.


³ When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature call out, "Come!"


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verse 3)


Oh God my Father today in 2020 You are still calling us to come to You Amen. Thank You for giving me my calling Amen.


⁴ And out came another horse bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another; and he was given a great sword.


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verse 4)


Oh God, my Father I think that this horse is already on loose and is attacking the world by taking its peace away, for distrust, scandal, deception and war can be seen in many areas of the world Amen.


⁵ When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature call out, "Come!" I looked, and there was a black horse! Its rider held a pair of scales in his hand, ⁶ and I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's pay, and three quarts of barley for a day's pay, but do not damage the olive oil and the wine!


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verses 5 to 6)


Oh God, my Father we listen to many voices in our midst, however, not all of them are true and reliable. I pray for the wisdom to discern the good voices from the not so good ones in order to live my life according to Your Holy Will Amen.


⁷ When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature call out, "Come!" ⁸ I looked and there was a pale green horse! Its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed with him; they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, famine and pestilence, and by the wild animals of the earth.


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verses 7 to 8)


Oh God, my Father, I believe that this horse is already plaguing the world. This coronavirus may be a product of this horse, which is causing the death of many. I pray for mercy oh God my Father Amen.


⁹ When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slaughtered for the word of God and for the testimony they had given; ¹⁰  they cried out with a loud voice, "Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long will it be before you judge and avenge our blood on the inhabitants of the earth?"


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verses 9 to 10)


Oh God, I feel that this time of vengeance is now. I feel that this virus and the related deaths are a fair warning of the awaiting death if we do not change our sinful ways Amen.


¹¹ They were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number would be complete both of their fellow servants and of their brothers and sisters, who were soon to be killed as they themselves had been killed.


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verse 11)


Oh, brothers and sisters, the number of those to be added is still on the increase, for many are still dying because of their faith in You my God and Father Amen.


¹² When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and there came a great earthquake; the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, ¹³ and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree drops its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verses 12 to 13)


Oh God, my Father, the third secret of Lucia mentions a big earthquake that lasts for 8 hours where the earth's axes changes. I hope I do not live to experience this terrifying experience or else give me the courage to witness such moments Amen. My wish is Your wish my God and Father Amen.


¹⁴ The sky vanished like a scroll rolling itself up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verse 14)


Oh God my Father for You its that easy to bring an end to all that exists on earth, just like closing a scroll. I pray that as humans we become more aware of who is really in control of our lives Amen.


¹⁵ Then the kings of the earth and the magnates and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, ¹⁶ calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one seated on the throne from the wrath of the Lamb; ¹⁷ for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"


(The Revelation to St. John Chapter 6 verses 15 to 17)


Oh God my Father who can withstand Your wrath. We are experiencing how weak we are even though we have made great progress in science and technology, however, in our spiritual lives, I fear that we are still lacking. I pray that we give a priority to Your relationship with us Amen.


Oh, brothers and sisters in Jesus I would like to end this meditation on the sixth chapter of the book of Revelations to St. John with the following prayer:-


Oh God my Father during these times death seems to be on the increase, however, this is also a time of repentance, I pray that we stop and reflect on our relationships with each other and with God and forgive those who have wronged us for we have also wronged others Amen.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment